We are currently meeting in-person Sunday mornings at 10:45 for worship. We hope to begin offering Sunday School for adults and children soon. Continue reading below for details.
You will notice some differences as we gather in our worship center. As many of the local restrictions ease for corporate gatherings, there will be more freedom in how we are able to interact. So, what does that mean?
- No Ropes
- Masks optional (encouraged if not vaccinated)
- With additional seats available, distancing will be possible when needed
Watching our culture lately, you know there are many ways for groups to divide themselves; vaccinated/non-vaccinated, mask compliance/non-compliance, sensible/senseless, fearful/frustrated, etc.
THIS CAN’T BE US! Even in the early church, the threat of division arose as the church grew and included the circumcised/uncircumcised, Jews/Gentiles, and masters/slaves. We have the most important thing in common, our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5 starts by talking about imitating God while walking in love as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us. Through the passage, many examples show how this might look in a church, with a crescendo in vs. 21, “submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.”
Please ask if it is ok to join a row where others are seated. If you are uncomfortable with someone sitting nearby without a mask, please let the other person know. If someone lets you know they are uncomfortable, please do not be offended. Instead, offer to put a mask on or increase the space between you, possibly moving to another row.
The fruit of the Spirit includes kindness, patience, and gentleness. May these characteristics guide our interactions.
- We will communicate here, on our Facebook group, and email. If we need to get a message out quickly, it will be sent by text.
Childcare: Care for 0-24 months is provided in the infant nursery. Toddlers and Preschoolers are invited to participate in Sunday school lessons, fellowship, and play during the weekly worship hour.
We encourage anyone who is considered vulnerable to worship with us through our livestream.
If you or an immediate family member is feeling sick or running a fever, please join us through our livestream.
- Online using the link gracerva.com/giving
- Text GRACERICHMOND to 73256 from any mobile device
- Mail your check to Grace Community Baptist Church, 2400 Pump Rd, Henrico VA 23233
Church Office & Staff
- The church office is open Monday – Friday.
- We are also accessible by phone, text, and email and have the capability to check our office voicemails from off-site.
- Our email addresses are listed on our Leadership & Staff Page – gracerva.com/leadership.
- Our phone numbers are available in the Realm online directory.
- Facebook Group. Find us on Facebook and ask to join our closed group.
- Email. Send an email to email@example.com and ask to be added to our group.
- Text. Type the words @gracerich to 81010.