In-Person Worship Information
– Because our seating is limited, we have set up a very simple reservation system online. Click here for reservation. If you are unable to access the website, please contact the church office and let us know your name and how many in your family will attend.
– For those unable to attend our in-person services, we will continue our livestream.
– There will be no children’s programs or nursery.
– We encourage anyone who is considered vulnerable to worship with us through our livestream.
– If you or an immediate family member is feeling sick or running a fever, please join us through our livestream.
– When arriving, use the main entrance only. If you need handicap access, helpers will be located at the Great Room and back doors to assist you.
– Seating will begin in the Worship Center at 10:30 am. Ushers will help guide you to your seats to enable us the opportunity to maximize our seating capacity. We encourage family units to sit together.
– Once the Worship Center is filled, you will be directed to the Great Room where we will be livestreaming.
– There will be hand sanitizer stations in multiple areas of the main building.
– Face covering is required by the State of Virginia for all individuals 10 or older unless you meet one of the criteria established by the State.
– You will be dismissed by rows to ensure social distancing.
Will there be restrooms available? The office restroom will be open. This restroom is being made available for urgent need only. A sign inside the restroom will detail what needs to be cleaned after each use.
Should my family sit together? Yes. Family units and those who have been sheltering together should sit together to help to maximize our seating capacity.
Will there be a place for nursing mothers and for the changing of diapers? Yes, the nursery will be open but social distancing must be observed.
Should I wear a face covering? Yes. Please adhere to the guidelines established by the Governor of Virginia. There will be a limited number available so please bring your own.
Will there be a nursery and children’s programs? No. Children are welcome in the service! There will be no coloring/activity sheets or crayons available, so please bring your own.
Will there be an offering taken? Yes. There will be offering baskets located at the Worship Center exits. You may drop your gift there or continue to mail a check or give online.
Should I practice Social Distancing in the Parking Lot? Yes. After the service, please make sure to clear the exit under the awning so that others can exit as well. If you would like to “hang out” with others in the parking lot after service, please feel free to do so while social distancing.
Will the Resource Center be open? Yes on Sundays before and after service. There are guidelines posted on the Resource Center door.
What cleaning procedures are in place to keep everyone attending safe? All locations in use will be thoroughly cleaned before each service. There will also be sanitizing stations available.
Will bulletins be available? There will be no paper copies of the bulletin. All the information typically found in the bulletin can be found in our Friday email.
Will services continue to be livestreamed? Yes.
Can I bring a visitor? Absolutely. Remember, we will be practicing social distance so you will be seated 6 ft. from your guest.
- We will communicate here, on our Facebook group, and email. If we need to get a message out quickly, it will be sent by text.
- Sunday Worship – In-person Worship Services Sundays at 10:45 am. We’re also livestreaming through YouTube.
- Online using the link gracerva.com/giving
- Text GRACERICHMOND to 73256 from any mobile device
- Mail your check to Grace Community Baptist Church, 2400 Pump Rd, Henrico VA 23233
Church Office & Staff
- We are back in the office! Summer office hours are Monday-Thursday 9-5.
- We are accessible by phone, text, and email and have the capability to check our office voicemails from off-site.
- Our email addresses are listed on our Leadership & Staff Page – gracerva.com/leadership.
- Our phone numbers are available in the Realm online directory.
- Facebook Group. Find us on Facebook and ask to join our closed group.
- Email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to our group.
- Text. Type the words @gracerich to 81010.