In-Person Worship Update
We are working to have our building ready for limited capacity gatherings beginning June 14. Teams are being organized for cleaning and seating to make sure that we are ready to regather as smoothly and as safely as possible. The June 14 date allows us time to put all preparations into place and to monitor how our state’s reopening phases affect new case numbers in our area. In the meantime, please consider how you can safely gather with groups of 10 or less with social distancing of six ft. between those not of the same household. We are meant to be together because of the fellowship that we have by the Spirit and through our covenant with one another. We just need to make sure to continue loving one another practically while doing so. If you feel comfortable joining with another household in an open area or in a well-ventilated space with 9 or less other believers to watch our livestream, it would be an encouragement to worship near other believers at the same time.
- We will communicate here, on our Facebook group, and email. If we need to get a message out quickly, it will be sent by text.
- Sunday Worship – We’re live streaming through YouTube Sunday mornings at 10:45. In-person Worship Services will start back June 14.
- Online using the link on gracerva.com/giving
- Text GRACERICHMOND to 73256 from any mobile device
- Mail your check to Grace Community Baptist Church, 2400 Pump Rd, Henrico VA 23233
Church Office & Staff
- While continuing to social distance, Brenda, Paul, and Chris are working in the office 3 days and from home the remaining 2. We anticipate being back in the office full time very soon.
- We are accessible by phone, text, and email and have the capability to check our office voicemails from off-site.
- Our email addresses are listed on our Leadership & Staff Page – gracerva.com/leadership.
- Our phone numbers are available in the Realm online directory.
- Facebook Group. Find us on Facebook and ask to join our closed group.
- Email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to our group.
- Text. Type the words @gracerich to 81010.