Encourage, equip, and mobilize Grace members for making disciples in our community, city, and world
• Increase awareness of local ministry
• Provide educational opportunities to equip Grace members for local ministry in and around our community
• Inspire Grace members to press ahead with disciple-making
• Provide hands-on opportunities for Grace members to practice disciple-making
Helping those with practical needs
Christian Counseling and Training Center
Calling Christians to become equipped for the work of encouraging others in the midst of life’s struggles through Biblical counseling and teaching
Commonwealth Assisted Living
Twice monthly Bible study at CAL
English Club for Immigrants
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Ministry to coaches and students at Freeman High
Richmond Center for Christian Study
Bringing gospel transformation by fostering serious consideration and discussion of a biblical worldview and its bearing on all of life and culture
Godwin High School
Ministry to staff and students
Needle’s Eye Ministries
Connecting marketplace men and women to life-changing faith in Jesus – encouraging them to impact their workplaces and our community with His values, ethics, and love
Pregnancy Resource Center
Provide women with compassionate care, objective information, and practical resources on pregnancy options so that they can make confident, fully informed decisions
Teaches leadership through an outdoor educational program and shares the gospel of Jesus Christ
Grace Community supports the work of sharing the gospel through intentional and regular prayer for our sent missionaries.
Going to the Nations
- Career Missions: We are currently blessed to have 8 families and individuals sent by Grace Community to share the Gospel around the world.
- Short Term Mission Trips: Our goal is to send individuals or teams to encourage and work with a Grace missionary on the field or to partner with an already established ministry overseas.
Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for International Missions (LMCO). Lottie Moon invested nearly 40 years of her life as a missionary in China. She focused on making disciples and set a tremendous example by dedicating herself to the expansion of God’s kingdom.
Since 1888, the Southern Baptist Convention has been honoring Moon’s legacy through the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. 100% of this offering goes to supporting Southern Baptist missionaries and their work of making disciples and helping to establish multiplying churches. Annually, during the months of December and January, Grace Community collects an offering designated for the LMCO.
As a Southern Baptist Church, Grace Community gives regularly to the Cooperative Program, which funds ministry and mission efforts in Virginia, throughout North America, and internationally. We also support missionaries sent out by Frontiers and YWAM.